Tuesday, January 4, 2011

winter decor



Now that the Christmas decor is down, it is time for the winter decor to be put up. I added a quick change to my kitchen table that really brings in a sense of winter. Snowflake doilies made by my great grandma, thrifted milk glass bowls filled with oranges, turquoise mason jar (one of my favorite possesions), and fabric circles that have been stapled to some clothesline...yes I said stapled.


I have been dreaming of this winter skating party found via Hip Hip Hooray and have a little project up my sleeve inspired by it's beauty.

4 comments:

  1. so adorable, the Snowflake doilies are so beautiful.

    Zoe

    http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this table- what gorgeous decor for the chilly weather outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this is among the so much significant information for me.
    And I'm happy reading your article.
    섯다

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin